Independent Nurse Prescriber
Registered Specialist Community Public Health Nurse
Harley Street Trained by leading Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Fully insured by Hamilton Fraser
Fully Licensed to Practice to provide Aesthetic treatments
Fully registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council
Member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses
Hi, I'm Julia and I'm a registered Midwife and Registered Specialist Community Public Health Nurse. I have also undertaken gold standard industry training in dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections. I was trained by a renowned Maxillofacial Plastic Surgeon at a Harley Street clinic and have since gone on to develop my own successful local clinic whilst retaining links into Harley Street.
Although still practising in the NHS, I have a keen interest in aesthetics. I am passionate about providing the highest standard of clinical excellence, using the most up to date techniques and continual professional development through further training.
Above all else, I am passionate about client safety and therefore will ensure that all clients who come to me will have the best and safest experience possible.
When choosing a clinic for your treatment please consider the safety aspects around the clinic.
Why should you choose to have treatments carried out by a doctor/nurse and not a beauty therapist?
- Our training has been extensive over many years, rather than a one or two day course with very little hands-on experience
- We are able to discuss medical history, medication and side effects to adequately inform you about the overall benefits and risks involved
- Doctors/nurses are trained in injecting techniques and have extensive experience of carrying out injections
- We are properly trained to deal with rare but potentially life threatening anaphylaxis reaction.
- We can recognise the occurrence of skin necrosis and deal with this accordingly.
- We are able to administer Hyaluronidase (an enzyme antidote to dissolve unwanted dermal filler).
- We are trained to recognise infections and are able to instigate appropriate treatments
- We are familiar with the disposal of blood products and sharps to avoid the risk of cross contamination
- We have a regulatory body that regulates our activity, ensures we have appropriate insurance and can discipline us in the event of malpractice.
- We practice with the full support of the companies that manufacture dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections
- Anti-wrinkle injections cannot be remotely prescribed even by a doctor.
We have a face-to-face consultation with our clients prior to prescribing anti-wrinkle injections.
Why Clinic one
- Clinic one offers a warm and comfortable environment with excellent facilities and the very best in facial and skin treatments.
- Continuous training and attention to detail ensures that the highest possible standards in client safety and satisfaction are always maintained.